Hi everyone!
Been a while! Will be updating my blog tomorrow along with an announcement/update regarding the current cancelled reanimated series!
Stay tuned!
Your Blog is so pretty and beautiful, i love it sm! 🥰
thank you so much! :D
No problem! Keep it up with the amazing work 😇💖 and I'm a little nervous to say it but don't if you mind can I join your server
Will do! ✨🌸the Servers still being worked on atm so itll be a while till it’s available to join. Once it’s done, I’ll post a link on here and on my instagram!
Thank you so much Jazz, ^^ Your Megaman Artwork Brightens up my day alot and my favorite is Starman and Geminiman having a sleepover its so adorable, In my Opinion your one of my favorite artists especially on tumblr 🩷
Thank you again! really appreciate it!!
Hi everyone! Quick update on things! currently working on any/all remaining Art requests. Although the weather has been hella crap rn. He...
Your Blog is so pretty and beautiful, i love it sm! 🥰
ReplyDeletethank you so much! :D
DeleteNo problem! Keep it up with the amazing work 😇💖 and I'm a little nervous to say it but don't if you mind can I join your server
DeleteWill do! ✨🌸
Deletethe Servers still being worked on atm so itll be a while till it’s available to join. Once it’s done, I’ll post a link on here and on my instagram!
Thank you so much Jazz, ^^ Your Megaman Artwork Brightens up my day alot and my favorite is Starman and Geminiman having a sleepover its so adorable, In my Opinion your one of my favorite artists especially on tumblr 🩷
DeleteThank you again! really appreciate it!!
Delete